Infinite Flight v18.5 Message From Laura

I thought the update was taking a while, thanks for clearing it up Laura!

13 Likes

Yes! An Apple statement that actually makes sense!

41 Likes

Thanks for explaining, Laura.

Keep working and doing you best!

Infinite Flight is such a great game, and it’ll only get better! ❤️

27 Likes

Yup, Infinite Flight has only gone upwards since Global came out which changed the game forever

3 Likes

Thanks for the explanation Laura! Will help a lot with people asking about what’s taking so long and stuff like that. Keep up the awesome work and I wish you, the devs and my former Beta mates the best! Can’t wait! 👍🏻

13 Likes

Insane!! Good work. Im looking forward

2 Likes

Feel free to point folks who have questions to this post. The explanations here will still be relevant in the future :)

39 Likes

Yep. Bookmarked and screenshot it. Definitely will use it in the future.

1 Like

Thank you for clearing that up for us!!

4 Likes

Thanks for explaining Laura! :D
It now makes sense why the update is taking longer ;)

2 Likes

Glad we could hear from you on these issues. Keep up the great work and just focus on what you want your goals to be. We all are very proud and happy that you guys would go such a long way to make this app what it is now. And issues are no big deal for us. We have a great amount in the sim and wish you the best of luck for what is to come. Thank a bunch!

3 Likes

Thanks Laura, great job. ;)

2 Likes

Thanks for explaining! Great things always take time ;)

3 Likes

Thank you for that Laura! Now everyone should spend a couple of minutes read your post and I am sure everyone will understand the meaning of the word soon.

As always, thank you, each and every developer and beta tester who makes everything run as smooth as possible!!

Thank you!

7 Likes

Boooookmarked! Answered a lot of questions :)

1 Like

Fair play, makes sense now! fingers crossed for this attempt :)

finally explained, thx

Thanks for the encouragement Laura!

Its good to know that you already tried to ship the update even though it was rejected and that the issues responsible for the rejection are being rectified.

This is very promising news! Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks for explaining, i hope less people will be upset about the update taking a while! :)

1 Like

That’s a tough situation, having everything ready only for another issue to be discovered.

We appreciate everything you do to bring us together through this app, thank you!

5 Likes