Infinite flight tutorials

I miss those days when infinite flight used to upload tutorials on their youtube channel quite alot. So it would be cool if they started doing tutorial training videos again.

1 Like

Have you missed the recent tutorials Mark have posted? :)

10 Likes

Do you upload on youtube?

Yes.
As you can see, latest upload was 2 weeks ago :)

3 Likes

I was just thinking this last night. I have been trying to create a fleet, although im having alot of trouble finding the correct take off/landing settings for each aircraft, mainly trim and flaps as well as pitch angle but for instance now i am looking especially hard for 747-8 info as well as the airbus family through a318-a321.

Seb the type of guy to have airplane mode enabled but connect to WiFi 😂

7 Likes

Mark’s tutorials are amazing! They truly can help anyone out who is struggling

2 Likes

Mark Denton still does upload videos! He recently did some really amazing ones with the CRJ

We’ve been streaming and uploading a lot of tutorials specific to our VA lately on our YouTube. Crosswind landings, flight planning, ETOPS planning. If you’d like to take a look feel free. They’re long and in depth stuff tho. We go for max realism. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4jAoknY_NIEtQcykRvf4Nw

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.