Infinite Flight Tutorial - How to Land the NEW B757-200 like a PRO!

Hey IFC! ❤

Today I represent a new Tutorial Featuring the new Reworked B757-200! 🔥

AIRCRAFT: Boeing 757-200 ✈
Airline: TUI Airways ✈

🔵LINK🔴
Infinite Flight Tutorial - How to Land the NEW B757-200 Like a PRO! - YouTube

7 Likes

Great video!

1 Like

You have earnt a sub from me!

1 Like

Glad you liked the Tutorial, Also thanks for subscribing! It means a lot to me! 😍

Much needed video for me. I suck at landing the 757

2 Likes

That’s true haha! The B757 isn’t the easiest to land. Glad that the Tutorial helped you! :D

1 Like

I know how to land the new B757-200. I usually disengage the autopilot when I’m 4 nm away from my final airport once I have the gear down and full flaps

2 Likes

Nice video…my only concern is that you used 100% brakes. Might want to check them.

2 Likes

Nice job bro!!

1 Like

Using all of your brakes is literally the definition of a brake check. Not sure if there’s anyone to brake check though, as this was filmed in solo

1 Like

Watched the video. Anyone can land the 757 in that view. I bet most people would like a tutorial with the cockpit view. Great video though.

2 Likes

A. Why leave the autothrottle in until 50’? You can just put the speed bug over your targeted speed and the 757 will hold it pretty easily once you find the right power setting.
B. You never brought the power to idle in the flare, that’s a great way to float down the runway.
C. Like @Aero_Contractors_Ng said, landing in HUD view is pretty easy and the same technique as can be applied to just about any airliner in IF, a cockpit view might have been more informative.

Love flying the 757 though, super easy to land.
Idle at 30 through 10’ and flare at 20 and it’s a greaser every time

2 Likes

Didn’t really pay attention to this haha, I’m more focused on the landing it self…

I understand this Tutorial might have been very helpfulness to pro pilots like you. This Tutorial is more for beginners and people that struggle to land the B757 :)

Thank you for the support! 🙏🏻