Infinite Flight trip report KTPA-KSTL

(Notice the time is weird and I set the time at 10 am at Tampa but when I arrived it was 7pm. Just please bare with me)
Back again with another trip report On Southwest 4682 (Just ignore the registration on the infinite flight Southwest Livery)
So I’m in Tampa looking to go north from where I am so i book myself a Southwest Flight To St. Louis Missouri so I arrived at the airport early around 3:30 pm when my flight was around 5:00pm (Eastern Daylight Time) I went through security and got a bag of chips and a drink along and did some plane spotting form the terminal then soon enough my flight arrived on time The aircraft I was flying today was a Boeing 737-800
I snapped a quick pic of it from the terminal and soon after boarding began
She was a beauty
Well soon after boarding was complete and I took my seat in Seat F5 economy class
We then pushed back but sadly I didn’t get a photo of it but the taxi wasn’t long and soon we took off I snapped a shot of Tampa International In the distance as we were departing

Well we were soon reaching our cruise at 36,000 feet up in the sky and I managed to get this shot

I had paid for the WiFi and and watch a tv show on Netflix and they soon passed out drinks and snacks I opted for a Coco Cola and some pretzels

The photo above was also shot near Shortville, Alabama
Well the flight was soon to end and we started our descent into St. Louis or KSTL the photo was taken near Fresno Missouri

As we came in just after we landed like literally and I got a quick photo

Well our flight had ended and we came to a halt next to a 737-7H4 at our gate and I snapped a photo

I was off the Beauty and on my way to a weekend of fun then off again to the next adventure ahead I got a quick photo of both the planes from the terminal as I left and that was the end until next time

11 Likes

Awesome trip report. Always a lot of fun to read!

1 Like

Nice nice nice 👍🏽

1 Like

Great pics

1 Like

Good job Zach

1 Like

Great report but just 1 thing bothered me. The only snack southwest serves is pretzels sadly. The peanuts were banned and I don’t think they have Lays. Lol rip

1 Like

Well than I will change it

1 Like

Perfect. I do believe they serve other snacks but it is on only international flights. :(

1 Like

Not on Southwest, no row letters, only row numbers and seat letters!

That’s all Southwest has

That’s a dramatic way of saying it

They weren’t banned, they just decided to stop serving them

1 Like

I know but you get what I mean

2 Likes

Can you stop like come on I created something and if you have anything wrong with it keep it to yourself like come one it’s a just a fun little infinite flight trip report like come one man

3 Likes

No need to get upset or angry with me because I pointed out some flaws with your topic. I’m not the only one who did so either!

All you had to do was fix it, not argue
Great photos by the way 👍

1 Like

Yeah some people have to have max realism. The pretzels thing was just a suggestion btw

1 Like

Hey it’s fine some times you just make mistakes and you guys corrected them thanks for that

3 Likes