Infinite Flight Trailer (2014)

I honestly have no words for what I see.

How far IF has came is amazing to me!

60 Likes

Not gonna lie, but I like the old scenery better🤷🏻‍♂️

26 Likes

I remember always flying from LAX to SFO because there was no other place to go before global 😂

7 Likes

oh ya, that copy paste greenery was top notch than what we got now

What is that airport at 1:02?

1 Like

St. Martin Airport (TNCM)

1 Like

I remember watching this and loving the drip sound everyone once in a while in the music lol. It’s weird to think how long ago this was - I didn’t have the game until October 2016 and it’s already a completely different app than it was then

1 Like

Ah the good old days. I have so many memories of those days. It was fun and simple, the Half Moon Bay, And San Clemente Airfield will always be some of my favorite airports. ☺️🥰

3 Likes

Are you sure bro haha

It was copy and paste dull boring terrain

1 Like

I think it was only up to San Diego in the SoCal region sfo was in a different region u had to buy

Yea I think I bought it.

1 Like

I miss san clemente too it was always so busy

1 Like

😂😂 Linux was the best everyone would just spawn on top of each other 😂

This is 2014 look how far they have come. Makes me 😢

I remember back then on the casual server everyone would fly to half moon bay near SFO. Not sure why but for some reason it was really popular.

3 Likes

Bring back the water graphics!

4 Likes

Beautiful, my favorite route was MMTJ-KNUC with the Aeromexico 737, I remember when KNUC was always full.

1 Like

Getting sentimental

It also astonishes me in just 5 years how far we’ve come as a community and Infinite Flight as a simulator. We have global, a working cockpit for an aircraft, animations for aircraft etc. It really is crazy!

It’s sad to see San Clemente empty now. I used to always fly from KLAX-KNUC. Ah…Good old days. 787 before the rework with just Virgin Atlantic (or Australia can’t remember), the old missions with B747 and the space shuttle…miss those.