Infinite Flight Tattoo

I’m currently en route to getting my ATPL license and as the new icon was released I new it was an icon that would represent perfectly my life style as my mad passion and obsession towards aviation and also Would represent Infinite flight, an app that has done a lot for me when I was younger, more than you will ever imagine, but it’s much more than an app, for me it’s a community and a platform that has helped me, entertained me and educated me since the beginning and still does help me, so as a reminder I’m thinking of getting an infinite flight related image tattooed on me and would like you guys to help me decide what to get tattooed and where . I’m thinking of getting the new app icon Laura posted on her instagram a few days ago, but would like to hear your guys sugestions.
Thanks

4 Likes

And also get a T-Shirt on Amazon too! But I like the idea!

3 Likes

If you get an Infinite Flight related tattoo, you will officially be the #1 Infinite Flight fan.

11 Likes

i think i all ready am.
Ill post it here in a couple of months when i get my car, but i would like to know if i should get something diferent than that logo

1 Like

somebody has a car covered with IF logos

1 Like

You should just get the new logo.

1 Like

I´ll be the negative one here. You do know that it´ll be permanent right?

3 Likes

Can you show me via PM?

1 Like

i don’t have it lol

1 Like

ill just get a small sticker an put in on my car and future to be plane

1 Like

Nevermind, then.

1 Like

ye dude i know that tattoos are permanent, but did you read the text above? it represents much more to me than Infinite flight. I just liked the new logo and thought it would be a nice reminder

1 Like

I read what you wrote above but, don´t you think you´ll regret it in the future? After all, its a flight sim.

3 Likes

what happens if FDS declares bankruptcy, and the simulator was only a figment of your imagination and no you have this tattoo on your arm. I personally don’t think its a great idea, but whatever you choose!

2 Likes

Nah because it represents aviation and i like the new logo. besides, whats the problem of a tattoo even if i regret it in the future? its just a tattoo and i wont get in in a stupid or so much visible space

2 Likes

it can declare bankruptcy but i still have the app on my device, it still has a meaning to me and nothing changes .You guys are missing the point. i´m going for it more for the new icon to represent my life and passion to aviation, the one thing my life is dedicated to

3 Likes

Are you saying we´re living inside his mind?

1 Like

You guys are missing the point
Stop over analyzing things

3 Likes

Matrix my friend

4 Likes

Get it tattooed on your right Ring finger where the metacarpal bone is.

It is small and something personal yet encompass a right hand marriage with the very symbol that brought you far.

Just my opinion =p