Infinite Flight Studios Youtube

Hi Everyone!

I’ve just started up a small youtube channel… focused on all things Infinite Flight.

I would appreciate it if you could check it out, maybe give a few tips or suggestions for upcoming flights that will be uploaded to the channel.

I know it’s not fantastic or anything, I’ve really just filmed a flight, and decided to put it out there for you guys to see, all constructive criticism will be appreciated, but you don’t have to get all angry at certain things I may do wrong… etc. but saying that I’d still appreciate help if you can offer it :)

Thanks a lot!

-Oscar

6 Likes

Nice. But won’t people get confused with the official channel? They’ll think that you are the developer, lol.

1 Like

Haha, I’d hope not! I don’t know if someone would see me as a developer, I guess I’ll have to put a ‘not affiliated in any way’ message somewhere haha. :)

1 Like

Maybe in the description or your channel trailer. Nice content btw 👍

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll be trying to upload some more as time goes on :)

1 Like

I’m happy that you are setting this up! The unfortunate truth is that there are already a bunch of channels with the same boring stuff on it. Try and spice up your channel to make it unique, make me want to go to your channel over another one offering the same content. Or different content for that matter

2 Likes

Thanks for that! That’s really valuable feedback :)

I probably could end up adding some of my real flight training videos to the channel, just to add a second aspect to it.

2 Likes

I get this on Instagram all the time 🙈

5 Likes

Nice! Try aiming a bit higher up the runway, to the two white blocks. I also suggest getting rid of the approach gliders because it looks like you didn’t use them much, and they make it look a lot realistic. A very enjoyable video, I subscribed! 👏👏👏

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your feedback and support! I really appreciate it! :)

-Oscar

Do you know when the next vid will be out? 🙂

1 Like

Probably tomorrow or Wednesday, but it’ll be soonish :)

Okay, thanks!

1 Like

That was one of my favorite controlling sessions in recent memory tbh. Nice vid by the way :) (was KJFK Tower and Ground 😉)

1 Like

Hahaha wow! Thanks for stopping by! Also thanks for doing a great job controlling us stressful pilots yesterday :)

1 Like

@Giacomo_Lawrance Episode #2 will be out in a few hours, Filmed but Uploading and Editing Could take 3-5 hours :(

Make it a higher aproach so you land in the white boxes it just makes it real for everyone else. Also change it to the live catagory

Welcome to the community, @Oscar.
Just a tip, have you tried using free cam? Or fast forwarding the cruise?

2 Likes

Yeah, Free Cam is awesome! Featuring some of it in my upcoming videos. Will fast forward the cruise in the future :)

@QantasConcorde You mean fast forwarding cruise in after editing right? I am not aware of an In-Game time warp feature.

1 Like