Infinite Flight Standard Operating Procedures

Hello everyone,

I have authored a handbook designed to guide pilots through the basics of flying an airliner in Infinite Flight. Realistic checklists have been included for each major step. Enjoy!

Download Version 1.00 of the Standard Operating Procedures

27 Likes

Thank-you very much for your hard work and research. This Community is so amazing, even when I run into a bully or someone being rude … The Community bounces back with someone like you … Again, thank-you 😎

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

1 Like

Great work!

2 Likes

In IF the Beacon Lights must be on all the time, since there is no way to shut down the engines.

3 Likes

Thanks @Boeing great job there! Only suggestion would make is that Seatbelts / No Smoking signs are ON before pushback until parking brake is set at destination! First class job!

Thanks very much

Thank you very much for putting in the time and effort to complete this!

I turn off my beacons to simulate the engines off, and while I’m doing my pre-flight checklist, and also creating my flight plane. It is more of a visual to others around me and ground to show I’m inactive.

Same here, I turn beacon lights off when I’m constructing a flight plan. Sometimes it never fails that I get an over zealous ground controller that keeps sending me taxi information before I’ve even asked to push back.

2 Likes

Does anyone have a copy of this file to share? the original doesn’t appear to be there any longer

Weird… His name was “Boeing” but now it says “anon31171630”…

His account must’ve been deleted

Link is dead and useless FIX it bro

link doesn’t work