Infinite Flight Staff Live Stream Recap

Very thorough recap @Balloonchaser, well done!

3 Likes

Nice one, Jack! Excited to see all the new things to come this year :)

3 Likes

Heeey Ballooon, well writen! Had a good read

2 Likes

Absolutely FANTASTIC stream really enjoyed it 😁 can’t wait to see what 2022 brings in the Infinite ♾ flight ✈️ world 🌎 👀

Amazing team 😌

5 Likes

Nice job, Jack! Excited to see all the new things to come this year! Thanks for taking the time to do this! Much appreciated!

2 Likes

Just finished watching a recording of the stream and reading through the recap. Thanks to the team for doing the stream; it sounds like 2022 will be a fantastic year for Infinite Flight! Can’t wait for those “ground experience” improvements and the other teasers you mentioned (or hinted at)! Just an example of the great small details that enhance the experience is the aircraft stop markings at the gates. These I’m definitely looking forward to.

Two quick questions related to the upcoming improvements on the ground that I’m curious about. First off, I notice that the jetbridge wheels still run “into the ground” slightly. Is this a larger rendering issue that takes more time and coding to address, or is it something that will be improved in the “near” future? And second, I notice the military object teasers (which look great, airbases will definitely come to life) looked very high-definition… however I assume this was the rendering software, and not any indication that vehicles will appear in higher definition in the sim itself, right?

Thanks for doing this,
I clearly hadn’t the energy to sum up what has been said on that stream to some of my IFC friends who asked me it and who couldn’t be there!

I sent them the link ;)

Couldn’t agree more ! @Alex_Kraz

5 Likes

Actually I have a question regarding jetbridges myself: Will jetbridges work with a large range of aircraft (especially for cases where a Q400 or a CRJ uses a bridge that can serve A320s or even larger)?

Thanks jack for recap live stream. Thank you very much

1 Like

As mentioned in the blog post.

Super super excited to see the taxiway, runway, and approach lights among everything else. 😃

3 Likes

I am really looking forward to higher quality terrain when flying at low altitudes. While not as highly rated by the community, I believe it will be a highly impactful change.

1 Like

Very excited for the military side of things.

5 Likes

Very well written! Thanks for the in-depth update and recap from yesterday’s events! 👏

2 Likes

Please go to #features to vote for it, if there’s no feature request on it, you can make one.

1 Like

Still a WIP feature and will be fixed before being sent out.

The military vehicles will be shown in-app within the coming weeks through Official Infinite Flight livestreams (as per Dan in yesterdays livestream)

9 Likes

Thanks for the reply! Appreciate the additional information

2 Likes

Can we expect any WIP’s of taxi lights this year? Like one picture of how it will be? Because right now I am just waiting for a glimpse of the light! I am sure that it looks incredibly gooood!

3 Likes

IF impressed me since day 1. And the progress we see is amazing! Thanks:)

2 Likes

Nice staff stream enjoyed watching this.

I really really hope you guys fix the night time flying with respects to how dark the aircraft looks at night… it definitely needs more lighting.
Airport lighting in general needs fixed as very dark. Taxi ways ect…

Other than this we’ll done to everyone within the IF Group who brings us so much joy.

Thanks.

2 Likes