Infinite Flight Situations

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but I thought of this a while back:

I call it, Situational Flying

• For example, there are many different types of situations that can occur when flying like bird strikes, engine failures, low fuel, etc. The goal is that we can put a whole new category underneath fly solo and fly online, known as *Fly Mayday *

• We get put into a certain situation or we could pick a certain situation and perform that action to safely bring the aircraft into the ground.

• This can be very challenging on the online servers so it would preferably done alone or with limited groups.

I’m pretty sure this is what you’re looking for so you can leave a vote here

Unless I’m misunderstanding your topic

2 Likes

Oh yes like that. But not on live servers since that would be hard to control. Also, this would not happen on a flight you are already on, it would be a random situation that you can choose.

1 Like

If it’s random then how would we choose it, it wouldn’t be a random situation if we can choose. And there’s a thread so similar there’s no need for a new thread because it’s more for Solo the Multiplayer. That’s just my opinion.:)

1 Like

Oh I get it now, like you would chose engine failure or something in solo. I love the idea, but I think this will get closed because it’s close to the other feature

Please vote in highlighted existing thread.