Infinite_Flight_Sims’ ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Infinite_Flight_Sims ATC Tracking Thread

Welcome to @Infinite_Flight_Sims official tracking thread! I’m currently working on the requirements of becoming a part of the IFATC Team. BTW I’m still not the best ATCer so sorry if it takes a while for me to respond with large amounts of traffic. I usually ATC at CYYZ on the weekends and sometimes during the week. Feel free to stop by and fly out from CYYZ or, do some pattern work. Below, you’ll see some info about my ATC tracking thread. I hope you could stop by some time 🙂

NOTAM’S:

Server:

N/A

Airport:

N/A

1 Like

Airport: CYYZ

Duration: 2019-05-02T01:00:00Z2019-05-02T01:30:00Z

I will be ATCing @ CYOW on May 04, 2019 at 1700Z - 1800Z (2019-05-04T17:00:00Z2019-05-04T18:00:00Z)

I Hope to See You There!

Airport: CYOW

Duration: 2019-05-04T17:00:00Z2019-05-04T18:00:00Z

1 Like

Hi there,

Lots of things was going wrong.

• Firstly, always give a landing/option clearance When someone is inbound. You didn’t do that!

• I hope you know all pattern entries but the entries you gave me were correct.

All I want to say: pay some attention to the ATC tutorials on YouTube. They explain almost everything what you want to know how ATC works here.

Cya!

1 Like

Ok. Thanks! I’ll be working on it :)

BTW where you the TBM?

Yes I was.

I’d like to attend more of your sessions If you want more help/feedback.

1 Like

Ok! I don’t know if it was on my side or yours, but the connection cut out quite a few times. Maybe that’s the reason for not giving you clearance?

Thanks! 🙂

Hmm I was wondering about that. Idk but I saw the frequency like close and a second later open. 🤔 never had this before.

1 Like

Maybe that was the case

Airport: CYOW

Duration: 2019-05-11T20:22:00Z2019-05-11T21:00:00Z

I am coming now.

1 Like

Are you Air Canada 1624 Heavy?

1 Like

Nope N186BC

1 Like

Ok you have to give me clearance to land and not just say roger to everything I say.

1. When I was on the ground I taxied through grass you missed that.

2. When I requested frequency change you told me to contact tower correct response would be “you were already instructed to change frequency”

3. You have to clear me to land so I can land that way we’ll i can land with clearance.

4. When Maple said that we’re inbound give a pattern entry.

I suggest watching these videos.

This one and also the one below.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.