Infinite flight shuts down after typing waypoints

Everytime I try to input my FPL Infinite Flight crashes

2 Likes

Hello & welcome to the community!

We are aware of this issue and are working on a fix!
The root cause to this is that we accidentally turned on airways in the app, but they are not supported on the map which is making the app crash.
Airways are usually identifiable in a flight plan when you have a fix or waypoint which contains more than 5 characters. Remove the ones with more 5 characters for now and the app won’t crash.

We’re sorry about the inconvenience!

4 Likes

It doesn’t work

What doesn’t work? Can you reply with the flight plan you are trying to enter?

The flight plan is : ALI5B ALI R460 LKN A201 AAT XSJ W148 LXI A599 POU R473 SIERA

1 Like

Ah. This is why I don’t like airways ;)
Remove “ALI5B”.

2 Likes

Issue is persistent even when taking out ‘ALI5B’

Then there’s another airway in there… give me a minute.

@Victorio_Chio - what is your departure and arrival airports?

Okay, these are the airways:
R460
A201
W148
A599
R473

Remove those and the app won’t crash.

2 Likes

Route: VIDP-VHHH
Plane : Citation X

Okay!

Use this one, it’ll work:

VIDP BIPAN BANIT LAPOT DP404 ALI 2730N/7903E 2720N/7929E LKN BODOG PPT MONDA BIKIK TEBID RAJ BOGEP AAT XSJ IGRID LXI ADBAG MEPAN BSE DUDIT LBN ATLAT BIPOP AVPAM GYA 2303N/11240E POU VIBOS ZUH SIERA CANTO MURRY SILVA LIMES 2216N/11345E VHHH

2 Likes

I’m also having the same issue.

I’m trying to fly from BWI to BOS. This is my flight plan : KBWI SWANN3 OOD J42 RBV J222 JFK ROBUC3 KBOS
I haven’t been able to fly for 2 days now.

I even unadded the airways with 5 plus characters.

J42, j222 all airways…some start with U and L etc. if its start with letter and number it’s airways. Fix only contain letters…just to give an example…see this image

EnrouteHigh

1 Like

Thank you!
Let’s hope it gets fixed soon however

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.