Infinite Flight Shop - B772 Model

Dear community,
Since the IF Shop opened, I had a big idea for the shop .
Why not add a model of the Boeing 777-200ER Infinite Flight Livery?

Although such models (like Herpa, or Gemini jets) are a bit expensive, I still think that Infinite Flight could make a very good deal by adding this aircraft with its own livery.

Here are some images below:

Alitalia B777-200ER By Herpa
aly72-removebg-preview

Infinite Flight B777-200ER
aly72-removebg-preview-4

Sorry if the last Image is of poor quality, I tried to do my best, but we see pixels

Otherwise, these two photos were to give you an idea of what I think.

I personally think that putting this on the store will make a very good deal and a lot of fans will buy this plane.

I hope I’m not the only one thinking that!

By the way, here are the dimensions of the plane that I suggest:

36.4 x 4.8 x 19.3 cm.

I’m asking Santa if he can put one on my desk. 🎅🎄

11 Likes

Fur sure ! it’s a really cool idea, unfortunately I can’t vote but you have my support

1 Like

Im pretty sure #features is only for in game requests

I don’t think so because the IF Shop is part of the IFC, it’s like making a suggestion to improve the IFC Forum.

1 Like

I’m really not sure if this topic will be allowed here but I still love that idea!

Hello!

Thanks for the request. Items in the shop are added based on availability from our supplier and a couple of other factors that needs to be taken into account. At this time, this is currently not an option even though it would certainly be cool.

As also mentioned by other members, #features are for in-app features only. We don’t have any plans at the moment to take requests on item shops.

4 Likes