Infinite Flight screenshots being used for another app

@matt @philippe sorry for tagging but look at this

No need for tagging the devs multiple times, guys!
Just once is just fine. They’ll get it! ;)

2 Likes

Instead of making assumptions, I decided to investigate for myself. I unlocked all 20 levels. They all look about the same, and do not look anything like the screenshot in the play store. However, many apps don’t use icons or screenshots that accurately represent the app. If someone can prove it is a screenshot of IF, you might have a case (as in getting the screenshot removed, don’t expect any big legal win here). Otherwise, just move on. This is such a petty thing.

Level 20:

Look at those 3D buildings!!! Are you still upset we don’t have them in IF? I mean, look at all the quality in this game!

3 Likes

How did you do that so fast?
Is that so easy to do?

Good job though! ;)

1 Like

It is very easy.

3 Likes

It’s an illegal action which most likely will result in a fine or warning. It’s a country law used worldwide. People must learnt not to copy or use certain features to a game.

If it is investigated deeply hopefully they haven’t used any other images.

I see what you mean by petty, but they don’t need to grow up in the real world knowing that that can use others features and creations

2 Likes

The cost associated with trying to fight it legally wouldn’t be worth it. That’s the real world.

2 Likes

The fact that they use a different image in the App Store, must say something.
Apple seems to be more strict than Google.

1 Like

I don’t want to begin an aurguent or anything, unless infinite flight sues or sacks there’s no money involved. Which we both know won’t happen.

It’s a basic action of warning or fining the developer/creator

1 Like

Dat quality tho. Is it me or the aircraft has rudder mounted spoilers?

3 Likes

Lol I have no idea what that is on the tail.

2 Likes

I think the app looks terrible, but that’s not the point.
The issue is clear.
I’ve flagged the app and so can anyone else who likes to.
If nothing happens the devs can always choose to jump on it if they think it’s worth their time.
I don’t think anything else has to be added. ;)
Good catch though!!

2 Likes

this app <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Infinite Flight

3 Likes

runways design is not the infinite flight runways i think, checked?

1 Like

Because Apple has the week-long wait to approve apps. Google doesn’t as far as I know?

6 Likes

Google runs Youtube very poorly. Don’t expect them to handle Google Play better.

2 Likes

The AF1 image looks pretty close to an Intellectual property issue!

1 Like

Even the Google Play Store has the app review process similar to the App Store but the app review is done within an hour or so.

More on that here - The Verge

Didn’t Google and YouTube seperate awhile ago?

1 Like

The Youtube help forum has Google scribed all over. So I guess not.