Infinite flight scenery problem

My scenery doesn’t want to load right and it’s still happening for 4 days know I can’t land on airports because I can’t see where the runways are and everything is just blurry please help.

Try clearing your scenery cache. If that doesn’t work, please provide screenshots and more information so we can help you out.

Hey!

We do not have any known issues related do this at the moment.
On top of what @Jack already mentioned - how much storage is available on your device?

1 Like

I have cleared everything but stilll doest change at all.

Hey there my storage is more then enough I have 120GB left and the wifi is fine.

1 Like

Good!

Are you able to show a screenshot of exactly how it looks?

It’s something like that but the whole scenery of my map goes blurry and when I go on my map to see the runways to land on it doesn’t show the runways the white lines only shows the localizers.

Okay.
Can you try the following in the precis order given?

• Relaunch Infinite Flight (make sure you stop it from running in the background first)
  • Before starting a new flight, Go to Settings —> General —> Tap “Clear scenery cache”. It’s in the bottom.
  • Start a flight (try on Solo first)
1 Like

Thank you so much how do I stop it running in the background

I’d say restart the device if you’re unsure.

Thank you so much my flight and scenery always looks fine when I start at my first airport but if I continue to fly and land at my destination then it will start to get blurry like I flew now from London to Frankfurt the scenery was fine but when I flew from Frankfurt to Amsterdam my scenery started to blurr that’s when the problems start.

This sounds exactly like a low storage issue though…
Which device is it that you are using?

I’m using a Huawei P30 lite it has 128GB storage and I’ve only used 32.62GB

1 Like

Okay, should not be an issue then.
I assume that all the service indicators are green in the beginning as well and then it turns red for the Global Server?

1 Like

It use to turn red on some of my flights but today it was all green my Global Scenery was also green but still got blurry I thought maybe if I decent it would not blur but it stayed the same.

Okay. It might be prudent if possible, to try using a different connection source. Could be an issue related to the service providers connectivity to our providers data center.

1 Like

Thank you for all the help appreciate it. Because I know they said that the game went through scenery problems.

Correct, but it’s been fine for 2 days or so now. No residuals :)

Maybe I must restart my device and clear my scenery cache and see what happens I Wil msg you if anything occurs. Thank you for supporting appreciate all the help 😁😁

1 Like