Infinite Flight Routes - Updated Website!

Go check out Infinite Flight Routes.

Its a website with free pre-made flight plans for Infinite Flight.
Share with friends and the community.

We now have a new, much better, website design and hope you like it!
Checklist page added with interactive tick boxes so you can be sure your safe to fly!

You can find it here:
Twitter: www.twitter.com/infiniteroutes

4 Likes

Good idea! But how are we supposed to find the waypoints?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yes, Maxim B is right. How do you find the waypoints?!

For example, you give this flight plan in the Singapore region: [RWY 02L] - [RWY 33] R1866, ICH06, LAMA, VJR, GUPTA,
DUMOK, LAPIR, IWM04, IWM00

I won’t keep searching for WPT ICH06 or LAPIR! How can I find them?

Better to make our own flight plan, or follow the displayed airways.

Cheers!

1 Like

I’m fairly certain you’ve made a topic or two on this before, and you’ve signed several of your posts with the link. Too difficult to look things up from an iPhone, grr…

It’s been a while, I see no problem in it, especially after his site has received a re-design :)

4 Likes

Max Sez… Innovation, time, effort, tech savvy etc… are the hallmark of the IF loyalist. We should applaud the effort not criticize! We should make recommendation for improvements not snotty peanut remarks. (This is an improvement announcement not a repeat thank you. It’s called English comprehension) ). Well done @Jake_Brimbleimage

10 Likes

Thank you very much @Maxmustang

Making the flightplans took a very long time, despite what some may think, I made the site myself, again taking a long time.
Appreciation if a fantastic thing making some feel a lot better!

2 Likes

Good work, Jake. An automatic filing of flight plans at a click would improve IF experience. Good luck

2 Likes

@SAA_A346
Thank you very much buddy!

@Jake_Brimble creating a second fake account to promote your website is considered as spam. Please don’t do this again.

7 Likes

^^^^ FYI this is untrue and I have discussed this with carmalonso. ^^^^
(writing this because the message above has 4 likes)

I don’t follow routes, I just go where the wind takes me. If that means crashing into a mountain then I will crash into a mountain.

1 Like

@masonh2479
Ow, all the more for Infinite Flight Air Crash Investigation!

awesome work man! definitely has a lot of potential :)

cheers to your effort!

1 Like

Thanks for the support guys.
I hope it will help people with the new Advanced Server update - Where you can file a flight plan.

The site has had a new and exciting update!
Checklist page added with interactive tick boxes so you can be sure your safe to fly!

Enjoy

it means, that you have your initial alt set (e.g. 3000ft) not actually have it on