Infinite Flight Rewind 2011 - 2020

This is a compilation of all the major trailers on Infinite Flight official YouTube channel. I just wanted to show how the game has evolved throughout the years. Hopefully, the video brings back some memories to OG players. Thanks to the developers for all the work they’ve put into this game.

29 Likes

Nice compilation! Seems like you really liked that EWR landing screenshot of mine haha. Thanks for using it

4 Likes

Yeah I downloaded it and forgot to check who posted the screenshot to give credit, I was looking for the post. Will give you credit in the description.

1 Like

Oh ok thank you

1 Like

Nice video! 🤩🔥

1 Like

That’s…nostalgic!

Good job!

2 Likes

really great video, amazing clips and good for remembering copyright laws lovely stuff

1 Like

Good stuff. I remember how much hype there was for live (what multiplayer used to be called) back in the day - and the fact we got a private jet with a lit cockpit at night (think about that - just a cockpit with bright screens, nothing live about them 😂). Of course that pales in comparison to the hype for global (what an April Fool’s reveal that was!) Also I find it funny how obvious the lag was in the preview for live - never noticed it until now but it’s jarring compared to the more recent previews.

Infinite Flight’s come a long way, and I’m glad I started out early and have been along for the ride for 6+ years and counting. Onwards!

1 Like

The water 😭 I miss it so much

3 Likes

the nostalgia is hitting hard, i remember when the space shuttle was in the game, and the realistic water, and MISSIONS! Ohhhhhhh I miss it all!! 😭

4 Likes

Cool, nice thumbnail

1 Like

The nostalgia, the nostalgia, IT’S INCREDIBLE! It’s amazing how far IF has come from the early days.

2 Likes

I remember back in 2016 I wanted the game cuz of the water, I saw it in the trailer. I downloaded it in 2018 when the water was BAD. but I still enjoy the game!

1 Like

Coolio boi.

1 Like

I like to think of it as a Sim… not game. Why, I feel games are about winning and losing, while a sim is about experience a subset of reality to enjoy for yourself.

1 Like

It’s rewind time

1 Like

Is it me or have i never seen the strobes illuminate the ground?

1 Like

i remember the good ol days

1 Like

i saw them to

1 Like

Oh man, when the azure blue seas were having that animated effect? Yeah, good ol days

3 Likes