Infinite Flight requirments

Are those specifications good for infinite flight ?

PLATFORM OS Android 8.1 (Oreo); Android One
Chipset Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660
CPU Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
GPU Adreno 512

*Sorry for my english

1 Like

I run IF with my Ipad mini 2

Android Requirements:

• Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating system or later
  • Device must support OpenGL ES 3.0 (Check here. )

Note: Due to large variety of Android devices there is not a specific list of supported devices. Customers with devices that are not supported at this time will receive a message on the Google PlayStore when attempting to download the latest update for Infinite Flight to advise that the device in use is not supported.

I play Infinite flight on my S9 and it runs like butter with maxed graphics and anti aliasing which is a huge difference from how my old Oppo F1s ran Infinite flight.

Right, the OP isn’t asking you what devices you play IF on, he is questioning the running capabilities of the specifications he has listed above. Please read the OP before you instinctively post something that isn’t very relevant.

In regards to the listed requirements @Filip_Oliveira, you would be able to run Infinite Flight on Medium- High graphics settings, however I wouldn’t expect it to run at full 60fps. The Snapdragon 660 is a mid range processor but is still relatively powerful. However Android One is a massive bonus as it’s a stripped down OS and is therefore really lightweight.

2 Likes

I run Infinite Flight with my Zenfone 4, it has the same specs. It works really great

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.