Infinite Flight replay system

Hey everyone, This is going to be a pretty short thread, I just have one question. Is there a possible way to convert the file that your infinite flight replay is converted to before sharing to a camera roll video? So it’s easier to edit and upload to different Social media/video platforms?

I don’t think so, but I do know it’s is possible to change the quality of the screenshots

Correct me of I’m wrong, but I do not think it is possible to convert it some way, you probably need another app

Read this, maybe it will help

To simplify this question, all I need to know is how do I upload a replay file to YouTube?

Go to replay click share save to files and upload from there.

The thing is, there isnt a way to convert it as the file used esentially puts you in a 3D space, you would have to use a screen recorder and record your stuff.

I use the inbuilt ‘screen record’ on iPad while playing back the IF replay file.
There are apps for Android systems like ‘AZ Screen Recorder’ that will record your screen.
Enjoy

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.