Infinite Flight removes aircraft and not keep them

I have a general question and wondering if anyone has the answer. I don’t understand why Infinite Flight removes aircraft instead of keeping them in the game as a option to fly or add the aircraft to remove later. For example the Challenger 350 was recently added, but for how long until they delete it? It would be nice they didn’t delete aircraft! The only answer I’m thinking is the more aircraft on the game might create bugs or poor app performance or something…I really don’t know. I don’t want them to add aircraft in the first place if removed later. Why is Infinite Flight staff removing aircraft from the game instead of just keeping them so we can enjoy flying the aircraft? Thanks for your answer in advance :)

1 Like

They only delete old outdated aircrafts that doesn’t meet up to their standards today. Most planes that get removed are planes that don’t have a live cockpit and are barely used in the game. Either it gets removed and a new plane added to replace it or just removed in general. Th CL35 will not get removed.

1 Like

That makes sense. Thanks

I have the explanation for the E-Jets. Back in the day, it took really quick to build the aircraft for the game due to the poorer standards compared to now, which is the reason why they built 4 E-jets. However, last year, when they were reworking the E-Jets, they decided to only develop the E175 and the E190 as theses were the most used in IF and IRL.

If the reason doesn’t meet today’s standards, they shouldn’t really need to remove it right away. All that’s left is a total rework. especially E-jets. The Airbus A330-200F currently in the game I’m pretty sure it will be removed, replaced with something else but similar.

As I understand it, they only remove aircraft that do not meet the current quality standards that Infinite Flight currently has. If you look at it from another perspective, this alternative is very good. This way, it gives a more positive aspect to the simulator and you can see even more of the incredible quality of the current aircraft.

1 Like

A330 F should be replaced by normal A332

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.