Blog article by Jason Rosewell
In one of its most ambitious updates ever, Infinite Flight has released version 21.1 with 3D buildings and clouds. Until now, Infinite Flight pilots have enjoyed global 15m/pixel satellite terrain imagery, along with other important benchmarks such as multiplayer flight with ATC. The focus has now shifted to an even more immersive experience with 3D objects and updated atmosphere.
- 3D Buildings and objects at 21 airports around the world. Infinite Flight is now even more immersive and takes your simulator experience to new levels in multiplayer and solo modes, and our 3D airport collection will grow quickly!
- User-configurable cirrus cloud layer
- ATC approach speed assignments for better arrival flow into controlled airports
- ATC debrief page when closing a frequency
- ATC commands such as outside of center airspace warning, and back taxi for tower
- “Show Username in Flight” can now be changed while in session on select servers
- 15 new liveries for various aircraft
- Missing flight plans for users when the multiplayer server resets
- Stats not saving after aircraft crash
- Taxi speed violations after flying in XCub
- Adding an approach procedure now automatically selects the airport as the final waypoint
- Added missing PBR textures to older aircraft