Infinite Flight Releases 3D Buildings

I don’t think will be necessary to open a beta

3 Likes

Precisely. Im going to be fairly honest and admit that since the 3D airport release, most of my flights have been between 3D airports and since most are in Europe and North America, I’ve rarely flown outside those regions since 21.1.

4 Likes

Can’t really blame you to be honest, hopefully the team will change that by implementing more 3D airports within Africa

1 Like

Yepp fingers crossed

1 Like

Hope most of the bugs in 21.1 beta can be squashed now.
Such as the transparent bug

1 Like

YSSY, RJTT, NZAA, WSSS. That region is almost complete with major airports. Just missing VHHH and maybe Beijing.

What would happen if they released 3D buildings on 32 bit devices? Would it break the device or would it make no difference? Because i was really looking forward to playing IF with them, and now i cant :(

Wouldn’t say it’d break the device but it wouldn’t be up to company standards on those devices. It would make a lot of those users unhappy that they can’t properly enjoy this last update and the ones ahead.

1 Like

At least RFS is supported on my device i suppose

oh yeah also, is the 2019 tab A supported?

Here you go, go ahead and take a look!

I am hoping LGAV and LSZH are getting 3D in 21.2 but that probably isn’t happening.

I have now downloaded the new update :)
New 3D Airports : UUDD, RKSI, CYOW, MHTG, LGAV

New 3D airports added with the 21.2:
UUDD - Moscow Domodedovo Mikhail V. Lomonosov International
RKSI - Incheon International
CYOW - Ottawa MacDonald Cartier International
MHTG - Toncontin International
LGAV - Athens Eleftherios Venizelos

You were right!!!👍👍👍

A post was split to a new topic: Fuel Question

This isn’t the thread to ask these questions, you are welcome to post in #live and see if your questions are answered.

Now some quick input, you should be fine.

incase you want to see where the many 3D airports are:

4 Likes

I’m so lucky, I found my iPhone 6s, that it supports 21.3 downloaded 21.3