Infinite Flight Releases 3D Buildings

Hi, my device is a 32bit, now I still don’t have the update button but as you can Infinite flight removed the support 32 bit device and I have that in my Samsung j8 device so when I went to safari in then went to play store ( the website) I searched infinite flight and it says This app is available for some of your devices is there a way to fix? or do I do re install the app?

There is no way to install 21.1 on a device that does not have a 64-bit chipset AND 64-bit Android installed. Sorry!

1 Like

do you mean does not ?

2 Likes

Too quick on the keyboard there. Thanks :)

4 Likes

@schyllberg Can I post a 3D building request as an IFC vote post?

Can you? :)

6 Likes

Ooof… sorry i was stupid :(

Next one

29 Likes

Awesome! i hope we get Singapore as well. Plus we need more 3d airports in africa and the middle east too.

1 Like

That part! 3D buildings in Africa would boost traffic, as well as ATC activity. On the African tracking thread sadly only South Africa gets featured.

2 Likes

That stinks!

3 more airports 👀

They’re aiming for an early June release :)

maybe within the next week or two…

2 Likes

Yeah I would be surprised if there’s an Open Beta on this one.

Given its likely to just be some airport buildings and some small quality of life improvements.

2 Likes

I don’t think will be necessary to open a beta

3 Likes

Precisely. Im going to be fairly honest and admit that since the 3D airport release, most of my flights have been between 3D airports and since most are in Europe and North America, I’ve rarely flown outside those regions since 21.1.

4 Likes

Can’t really blame you to be honest, hopefully the team will change that by implementing more 3D airports within Africa

1 Like

Yepp fingers crossed

1 Like

Hope most of the bugs in 21.1 beta can be squashed now.
Such as the transparent bug

1 Like

YSSY, RJTT, NZAA, WSSS. That region is almost complete with major airports. Just missing VHHH and maybe Beijing.