Infinite Flight Records | Could you beat one?

Nope lol, the F-22 is capable of the slowest speed. Ask @Nate_Schneller to show you. The vectored thrust on the Raptor allows for post-stall maneuvers, and can allow you to fly with an airspeed of zero.

Maybe you got the slowest listed speed.

2 Likes

@Lucas_Brien Are you talking about my post or the deleted post?

1 Like

The deleted one about the slowest speed.

Ah I see, @Pinecone what was your slowest listed speed?

2 Likes

It says if you click the pencil on the deleted post

2 Likes

So 142 I’m guessing. Oh and about your post when saying it lets you fly at zero, now it lets you fly at -286818

1 Like

It was 23 Knots airspeed.

Stall, Stall (cricket)
Stall, Stall (cricket)

2 Likes

Still, the aircraft looks like it’s about to go into space. You can clearly see that it’s climbing very steeply

Correct, I put it into a very steep climb and got the airspeed as low as possible. The tricky part was preventing the nose coming down at 50 knots.

1 Like

@KaiM I just (re) beat the record for steepest descent (22/11/18)
-313379 fpm

1 Like

Now I have to re re best to oof

1 Like

@Oli_H @KaiM just re re beat it

-167000?? You were below the map so it doesn’t count :P

Same goes for @Corgi

It says steepest descent, no where does it say anything anything about of how you have to do it or where you have to do it

2 Likes

It’s still in the map

Velocity23’s image tells you nothing about whether he’s climbing or decending. What you can do is stall out to get your airspeed down and then take a picture right as you reach the apex. In theory you should be able to get 0 vs with 0 ias.

Just being at a high pitch angle doesn’t mean he’s climbing.

1 Like

I have PROOF

Slowest Airspeed whilst maintaining stable flight. Otherwise anyone could just pull up till they’re flying at 0kts

In regards to the steepest descent, when I originally set the record, I provided before and after proof.

You are all using glitches to send you flying through the map, giving you a seemingly infinite descent. That’s not how the record works.

@KaiM perhaps some more specific rules need laying down . I put a lot of time and effort into my old records, if they’re going to be beaten let’s have it done legit 🙂

1 Like