Infinite Flight Reaches 100K Followers on Instagram!

It’s official! Infinite Flight has reached 100k followers on Instagram!

This is a huge accomplishment for the team that they reached this huge milestone! The sim has come so far since it’s initial release and Infinite Flight 100% deserves 100k followers! Thank you IF team for making this sim happen and for giving us the opportunities as people who may want to fly a real aircraft someday or already are the chance to get started and practice on our mobile device!

Great job guys and here’s to 100k more!

Go check out their Instagram if you haven’t already!

24 Likes

Congrats Infinite Flight! Who wouldn’t want to follow them? :)

5 Likes

#makeinfiniteflightverified

8 Likes

If I had insta i would so follow them! Congrats IF LLC

3 Likes

Really well deserved

6 Likes

That’s awesome 😎

2 Likes

That isn’t enough .They deserve 1M.Congrats on 100K though .It is indeed well deserved

4 Likes

Really? More than enough. I have totally forgot that Infinite Flight has this much followers and as for a mobile flight simulator this is a massive milestone. Instagram accounts with more than a million followers is mainly recognised all over the globe, if I’m not wrong.

3 Likes

Congrats! If they request verification they’ll most likely get it.

2 Likes

They said in a comment that they have requested multiple times but have not been accepted, they deserve it though!

1 Like

Oh rip, I wonder why?

3 Likes

That’s great, and a big leap for the game, developers, and community!

2 Likes

This is way overdue! 100k should have been months, if not years ago! Congrats anyway IF! Can’t wait to come stop by later this week!!!

2 Likes

So so so incredible. It doesn’t seem like that long ago when the Instagram was launched, but the follower count is only a product of the community we have and the quality of product produced. 100k well deserved.

17 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.