Infinite Flight R.I.P Tribute Movie (MUST SEE) 1080p60fps

hi guys this video is a very heartfelt video I produced for the memory of my family to which I lost over the plan of the last two years tragically the last just only 5 months ago. I put this video together along with the beautiful music that explains the pain every person that goes through loss feels. please watch until the end and if you like it follow my journey and subscribe. Thanks so much for your time and patience. stay safe!

26 Likes

Sorry to hear.
This movie is stunning, very well made and you did a awesome job in all of the parts, just subscribed! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ŒπŸ»

1 Like

Thank you bro it really means a lot thanks for your kind comments and subscribing πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ» Stay safe πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

1 Like

Wow, well made movie. I’ll spare you what you’ll have heard over and over, Stay strong, we got your back.

1 Like

Thanks for the support bro and the positive feedback πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

1 Like

Sorry to hear @Captain_Infinite, best wishes to you and your family, may they rest in peace

1 Like

Thanks bro appreciate it πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

1 Like

I really liked the video you did, and I’m sorry to hear about your family.

1 Like

That’s ok my man thanks for watching and being apart of the movement πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Deeply saddened to the news of your tragic losses

A firm pat on the back for the creatation of this video and the guts to post it

Its admirable to see.

May God be with them and also with you

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words it means a lot honestly! It was the least I could I do for them and what better way but to fly πŸ™πŸ»β˜οΈ Thank you stay safe and blessed πŸ™πŸ»

1 Like

Sorry for your loss, we are always here for you when you need us! Stay strong and take care man!

1 Like

Thanks for the support bro it’s not gone un-noticed πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Great video. Sorry to hear this very sad and unfortunate news.

1 Like

These things happen in life unfortunately bro it’s not a nice thing but what can you do aye πŸ‘ŽπŸ» Thanks for your support bro πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Amazing video, you also have this amazing community behind you. Stay strong.

1 Like

Thank you my friend it’s hood to know someone is πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Stay safe πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Im so sorry, I know what you ate feeling…
But don’t worry now they are watching you from the sky… Not in a plane. Great video

1 Like

So sorry for your loss man. Much love bro

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words my man it doesn’t go in-noticed I really appreciate your gesture πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ» Stay safe and have a great day flying πŸ‘ŠπŸ»