Infinite Flight problems

hello, i still dont have a suscrption on my account but i will have it, i dont know how to use ATC or how to make my suscription.

can somebody help me with that

thank you!

Thank you for contacting support! So that we may better assist you, please provide more information by answering some of the questions below:

• Can you please provide some more details surrounding the issue you have mentioned?
  • Which device and operating system are you using?
  • If you have received any error message, please provide the exact details of the error.
  • Where did you originally download Infinite Flight from?
  • Is your device modified in any way?

I appreciate the information so I can more accurately solve your issue.

Kind Regards,

Tyler

9 Likes

AD9AA98F-4312-42AB-B1DE-6011AE60C937

Hey! On behalf of the community I would like to welcome you to the Ininfite Flight Community, we hope you enjoy your time here,

While this issue is being solved, I suggest you should take a look at and familiarise yourself with these topics:

Please note: Infinite Flight Community has tweaked it slightly

https://community.infiniteflight.com/faq

If any issues shall arise in the infnite Flight Community, you can always PM (Private Message) @Tyler_Shelton he’s always happy to help. You can also contact any of the @moderators

If you want to familiarise yourself with the IFC (Infinite Flight Community) then PM @discobot. After you have done that, you can send him a message. Put it exactly like this:

@discobot start new user

To send a PM do it like this:

Search for the user and then tap the user:

Once on the profile page of discobot or any other user tap “message”

And send away your message!

If you get interested and are active on this community you may consider downloading this.
It’s the discourse app. (It’s what this community runs on)
It can give you notifications if anyone replies or mentions you in any topics. It is very helpful.

Here are some very helpful ATC tutorials:

I hope this helps, safe landings and enjoy Infinite Flight,

• Wombat
2 Likes

Hello! Here are some steps to buy a subscription 😉

• Step 1 : Click either
    • “Fly Online”
    • “Air Traffic Control”

• Step 2 : Click “Subscribe Now”

• Step 3 : Choose your intended plan 😉

See you in the skies! For more information regarding Air Traffic Controller procedures, you might want to refer to @Aussie_Wombat 's post. Thank you and have a good day! 😊

3 Likes

Thanks guys! @captainary please PM if you have any further issues :)

2 Likes