Infinite Flight Pro subscription

Is it really worth it to buy 1 year membership? I only brought for 2 years and I am cosidering to buy the 3rd year.

2 Likes

up to u my guy :)

1 Like

If you’ve already brought 2 years, well, it’s your choice for the 3rd, you should have the experience of it, more ths most of us :)

1 Like

It really depends and is up to you. Do you fly regularly? If so, then yes it is worth it as you will be saving money buying a yearly subscription than purchasing one monthly.

2 Likes

I enjoy having the pro membership so much, once you get to Expert, it’s a blast! It’s totally worth it, but I would say wait a year to see if you still like it, then by a subscription, but it’s up to YOU.

1 Like

But I barely fly on IF this year. Plus I am still trying to get to level 2

1 Like

That answers your question. If you don’t fly often - don’t buy a yearly subscription, buy a monthly one instead.

Think about it this way:

When you go shopping, do you buy stuff you know you will not need? Of course not. Similarly, if you won’t use Infinite Flight regularly, there is no point buying a yearly subscription.

3 Likes

I guess your correct. THX man!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.