Infinite flight pro subscribtion

Hi friends , please do you suggest me to buy infinite flight pro ?
Because Iam looking for its price (more expensive) 1month 10$ = 3.700BHD (Bahraini Dinars) For my country. So do you prefer me?

Thanks to all.

1 Like

I think you’ll have a really hard time finding anyone in here that won’t recommend you to get a Pro subscription. You get all the aircraft, the entire world to fly in, and most of the times nice people to fly with!

Just do it! :)

16 Likes

Honestly, IF made me broke

Ok, I will try it for 1 month and hope it will good thing. Thank you for reply.

4 Likes

Also, don’t forget to watch ATC tutorials on YouTube by Mark & Tyler and also read some in the #tutorials if you are new to the live servers :)

You won’t be let down man I resubscribe every month. And fly everyday it’s awesome

Ok I will subscribe . Thanks to all.

Why do you get it every month its cheaper to get a year.

I’ve done exactly what you’re going to do - paid for a month to see if I like it or not, and I love it. As others have said, flying the whole world, all of the aircraft , ATC etc.

Just a shame for my bank balance when this month runs out!

I suggest you getting the one year $79.99 subscription because it’s the best deal and you don’t have to worry about your subscription expiring for a year ;)

I will try it for a month and if it will good I will buy it monthly ( not all months ) because I have some exams and I will travel in summer for 3 months and I dont have internet plan when I travel.

1 Like

Try it out, you won’t regret it! It’s worth the money because you get all the aircraft and regions, fly globally, and fly multiplayer, it’s truly a great experience.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.