Infinite Flight Popularity Spike

Just want to start off by congratulating every member of staff,moderators,developers and the community itself for making this game extremely popular in the last couple months…

That’s just last 12 months…This is why the community servers nearly exploded couple days ago.😂

Here it is compared to the xplane popularity/hype…

Of course red is xplane and blue is infinite flight.

28 Likes

How do you do this?

That makes sense.

1 Like

Thanks!! Mostly we should thank the people who leave a positive comment for the app in the apple / Google store. Better said

THANKS TO YOU ALL!

43 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

13 Likes

Search up Google trends and it’s the first one usually

1 Like

X-Plane isn’t going up because they say a update was coming out since March.

3 Likes

They never update only bug fixes and stuff never new aircraft infinite flight is better

They actually just opened the beta for it. But that’s not for here.

New York Times had a review on IF and X-Plane in 2014

2 Likes

Do you think they are going to realese global fight?

That’s a good article in the NY Times. It’s a shame they did not mention live though!!

I dont think live was a think then

Missed the date! However I think that live came out in beginning of 2014?

Global Flight will be released when the Devs say it will.But if you ask me,sometime in 2017

1 Like

I have definitely noticed this on the Expert Server over the past few days, as I’m sure many other Advanced controllers will agree. The amount of traffic has jumped from an average of 30-50 plane:, to 70-100 planes! It’s insanity sometimes while controlling!

2 Likes

Yeah and the training server 1 is full nearly all the time

1 Like

Take that x-plane! This just shows that having more developers doesn’t make a flight simulator the best on the market. We are so lucky to have Laura and the team as the developers.

5 Likes

MaxSez: FDS needs to go public. Put it in the “Penney Stock” Catogory. I’ll take a flyer.

7 Likes

Open question for you Max. Would that not present a conflict of interest with the volunteer controllers / airport editors?
Though going public can be lucrative if done right…