Infinite Flight plane tracker

Does anybody know any hyper-realistic free third party websites or app where I can track my flight? I’ve used many such as Map-flight, Liveflight, and IF flight plan. But I’m just looking for something new!

2 Likes

Hello there! Welcome to the Community!

If you are on iOS (Apple) - there is also an app called InfiniteInfo:

If you predominantly use desktop - there is InfiniteX (in fact made by one of the IF Staff):

3 Likes

I have also used InfiniteX but I personally did not like it. Sorry. I like InfiniteInfo, is there something very similar to that were I can display it on my MacBook while I am using infinite flight on my phone?

2 Likes

Infinite Info should work on Mac as it’s an IOS operating system.

2 Likes

InfiniteInfo isn’t officially supported on Mac as of right now, though I have seen users getting it onto their MacBooks.

2 Likes

Interesting. Hopefully out sometime soon it’ll be on Mac

2 Likes

FWIW, Infiniteinfo is the best one out there, if you have an M series processor in your Mac, you should be able to run it on a Mac as the M processors are designed to be able to run iPhone apps as well.

2 Likes

InfiniteInfo helps me a lot. It has detailed taxiway charts as well and is very simple but accurate to use and isn’t buggy such as LiveFlight which I’ve spotted using now.

2 Likes

LiveFlight is a pretty good website, too.

Do you know ow too?

1 Like

How to get it onto Mac?

1 Like

Yes. I would like to get it onto my Macbook.

1 Like

I’m not exactly sure how to do it, but @Steve_Cadle could possibly help you.

I also can’t offer any official support for Mac yet as I have never tested the app on Mac or anything like that.

What kind of MacBook are you running?

1 Like

The only difference is that I am a developer and used the bleeding edge betas. So the screenshots I sent you were from the newest Dev Beta that apple released, which I would never recommend to someone that doesn’t understand the risks and has backup devices in the event of a failure.

1 Like

Macbook Pro i7

1 Like

Then unfortunately you’re not going to be able too. You would need a M1 at minimum to be able to run iPhone apps on your MacBook.

1 Like

It’s possible I may add Mac support, but I would have to test it thoroughly before that could occur. None the less, I will make sure and notify you if it does become supported in the future.

1 Like