Infinite Flight Plane Spotting | New spotting based YouTube channel

Hello everyone and welcome to my topic on my new plane spotting.

Why did I create it?

I created the channel because there is no other one that is dedicated to plane spotting and I think that there is a “gap in the market” for one. Also most of the videos that are of a high quality will get upwards of 1000 views which I think we can all agree that is a good number. I also wanted people to have a good source for virtual plane spotting content.

What does the future hold?

The future of Infinite Flight Plane Spotting is looking very bright. If we hit 50 subscribers in the next few weeks I will open a discord server. Once we hit 100 subscribers I will hire an additional videographer so that we can create even more together. I will hold events once we reach a high number of subscribers and if you attend, you will be featured in a dedicated video for the event.

Not to blow my own trumpet but, I think that I have come up with a good idea here so if you believe so too then why not stick around. I will upload as often as I can, if you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask and if you have any feedback, I am more than willing to listen and take it on board.

Here is the link to my latest video and I hope you enjoy it!

Thank you for reading!

9 Likes

Where u spotting next?

1 Like

Would be better if you spotted on the ES and if you disabled ATC in the replay, but pretty good overall.

1 Like

I like the look of EGPH because it has 3D buildings so there will be a good bit of action.

Yup that is the expert server and thank you I will disable it for next upload.

1 Like

Nice spotting, I subscribed.

1 Like

Awesome dude. If you allow me, I wouldn’t mind sending some clips your way. I’ve been having the same idea.

1 Like

I enjoyed this idea. please be more specific about which server and when you are spotting in. I suggest to do it on expert with IFATC sound that would be really awesome! Create a topic with events tag. I am sure there will be pilots and controllers to participate.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

Definitely I would love to see them. I’ll PM you and we can have a chat about it.

Thank you, I will take all of this on board.

Oh wow, didn’t realize - must have been the wind that caused some of the bad landings.

1 Like

Haha we will say that

1 Like

I think my channel might be one of them that actually is dedicated to virtual planespotting. considering the fact that over 75% of my content is that. Nonetheless, great video.

1 Like

Sorry I didnt realize that. I can change the wording if you want

1 Like

No need to do that. My channel isn’t 100% virtual spotting but a lot of it is. Anyway, good luck on growing your channel!

1 Like

Thank you very much

Where u spotting next?