Infinite Flight Pilot's Handbook

Hello,

I recently came up with an idea and I am thinking to name it real. My idea is if I write a pilot’a handbook which will teach newcomers on flying all different types of aircraft in Infinite Flight. The book could have loads of categories for each aircraft and subcategories for different topics based on flying the aircraft. What do you guys think of this idea? If you guys think it is good, I might write it.

21 Likes

I like it!!

2 Likes

Its a good idea but it will take a lot of work.

3 Likes

Sounds like a really great idea, Something like this would have been perfect for me when I started :P

2 Likes

Sounds great for me.

1 Like

Alright thanks guys. I will be starting on this tomorrow. It will take a lot of work as it will be based on ALL aircraft in the game and how to fly then but I hope to make it some sort of eBook or something.

4 Likes

Awesome! Will be looking forward to it :)

1 Like

Awesome, good luck with your project. Qantas Virtual creates yearly handbooks and aircraft checklists too!

2 Likes

Your going to need some help from people who don’t have lives then, right? Jokin’

1 Like

Tough work, but I think the end result will would be extremely valuable !

1 Like

Great idea! Wish you all the best 😉
As a bro 😅

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.