Infinite Flight Pilot Communications Manual

@lucaviness: You have been doing a really great job with all these post recently. Absolutely very well looking and formatted tutorial.

Thank you very much for sharing! Big thanks also to @PlaneGeek, @Gliding_Central and everyone else involved!

5 Likes

Fantastic - great resource! Thanks and well done!

2 Likes

Great job guys! Very Well made tutorial!

2 Likes

Very well put together, Jared, Luca, and everyone else who contributed! I now know where to direct pilots who need a little more help with ATC instructions, which will hopefully make the pilot base much better :)

2 Likes

Amazing job! We’ve never really had a full manual on communicating with ATC for pilots, but there finally is one. Well done all who helped out creating this!

2 Likes

this looks like a whole website! amazing!

2 Likes

I still remember how the idea of this amazing tutorial was born one day…

Just goes to show, if you have a desire to help out and contribute to the community, that will rise above everything else. Great job everyone, especially Jared and Luca!

4 Likes

Absolutely brilliant, great tutorial :)

2 Likes

This thread is so awesome and thank you so much to take your time to make all of this! Great idea too.

1 Like

Fantastic ! @lucaviness @PlaneGeek
Have been looking for some pilot-orientated ATC guidances lately and all I could find were ATC dedicated manuals.
This will definitely help Pilots - especially myself - engage into ATC exchanges the way they are expected to. Will make everything a LOT easier for everyone.
Thank you !!

1 Like

Great work 👍

2 Likes

Amazing tutorial! Definitely needed :)

2 Likes

This tutorial will most definitely come in handy post the release of v20.2 and IFC linked display names. Any messing about and this tutorial will be the first thing linked. 😉

Wow, absolutely stunning! You continually improve and impress! Great job @lucaviness!

1 Like