Infinite flight photos rebrand

Hello.

Recently I had a quick look at the Infinite Flight App on the Apple Store. I had a little think and came up with an idea to perhaps re-brand the current IF photos advertised on the app. Although good, they are out of date! And don’t complement the app entirely.

So I took a few shots with the help of @divebuddha and came up with these included is the official IF logo!

In my opinion these photos show the real side of IF, a brilliant sim with some astonishing attention to detail. Would like to know what the developers think, I personally am not aware if there are any hidden costs to re do certain descriptions of ones app but if it was possible, I think these and many others are some good candidates!

Let me know what you think, these will in my opinion pull more people into the Game. image

7 Likes

Not possible.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

How did you do that!?

Saucery I beleive

I had some cool edits off the f-22 but i deleted the pictures and now cant get them back

@matt (filler)

1 Like

If Matt likes your pics they could be used, as you suggested :)

1 Like

Just another pic suggestion

Apple in theory do not allow branding on App Store screenshots, and screenshots need to be of a certain size (without the white border).

App Store screenshots were redone pretty recently; yours are nice mockups, but they’re probably not needed at this time :)

Thanks Sean!

Just something that could possible draw more attention

Not good the waterfalls at KNUC ;)

@Harry In the last pic (B747 cockpit) you’re coming in too low and too fast.

It was rushed, also I’d say I was too high and just right with the speed?

1 Like

Great shots Harry! Do Good Work! Max Sends

1 Like

Much appreciated max,

All the best.

1 Like

1 Like