Infinite flight people

Can honestly say that was my best flight so far, stunning graphics, brilliant ATC’s, lovely plane and smooth takeoff, cruise and landing. Here are some pictures! Head over to the Caribbean region and fly the St Maarten to TFFR route, fantastic. Thanks to @Henrik_E for the perfect controlling, given how busy the airport was! Sorry for the swinging, had trouble with HDG on approach and winds. :-)

This is why I love infinite flight! :-)

3 Likes

I SAW YOU OMG!! I WAS THE PLANE THAT TOOK OFF RIGHT BEFORE YOU LANDED!! I WAS CORPORATE 275 :oo

1 Like

Haha dam! I just missed you :)

Track me. I’m still flying now http://www.liveflightapp.com/?f=45a2e695-b63a-4995-ba82-41cfcf98dd31&s=4ad2bbc6-5b33-40fa-a052-d33c03edda30

1 Like

I assume you are doing the same route as me but back to front :-)

Oh you got to land at tffr? After I heard that all the planes inbound message were being diverted I went to empty tncm :(

Idk what route you took but probably yeah haha

1 Like

Hehe I saw you! Was seeing if I could spot you guys. I think Henrick started to allow some inbounds while I happened to be on approach, on,y a couple landed then in bounds were closed I think.

Eckhh. My landing was very average because of my device trying to load all aeroplanes. I saw @Rotate though haha did you see mee?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I was having problems with my airspeed. It was because of the lack of speed. Thanks for the tip ;)

1 Like