Infinite Flight "Outro" Animation | Adobe After Effects

As I am playing around with After Effects for my current project, I already made an Infinite Flight Logo Animation, and now I just finished this Infinite Flight “Outro”. And I know I didn’t reinvent the wheel with it, but I am quite satisfied because I am quite new to the Adobe Creative Cloud. Anyways, here is the animation (duration: 5 seconds):

The background is from infiniteflight.com

22 Likes

I must say, thats very nice!

1 Like

Thanks mate! Took me my afternoon though ;)

That looks very nice! Great job!

1 Like

Now that looks awesome, well done! Really smooth animation.

1 Like

Thanks guys :) @Butter_Boi @Hardlanding_Hussain

2 Likes

Where would you like to use it? After every flight, when closing the app or on a website?

My “project” is an Infinite Flight Trailer and I wanted to use it at the end of it @Georgios_P

1 Like

Why aren’t you staff already?

1 Like

I was wondering too :D Jokes aside, I am still pretty inexperienced. This is just one step in my learning process I learned with a tutorial. But thanks for the kind words

1 Like

@Captain_JR This could interest you ;)

1 Like

Edit: I added the Background source: infiniteflight.com
Thanks for the support!

It definitely could and has very much. Simple looking, yet so pleasing to look at. I like the work you do, there’s no over-complexity in it, which also is a great thing but I do believe that many will prefer and be drawn more to the simple aesthetic animations, that conveys the message or showcases the content more directly and easily than making some flashy over-the-top thing, that can be seen a bit overwhelming and bit too much for a otherwise a straightforward, in this case, outro.

I’ll be on the look out for more work from you, on the Design and Animations side, I have sure seen many great, aspiring and creative content creators in recent time, and you have sure caught mine and many others attention ;)

1 Like

Thanks mate! Love to hear that from a more experienced creator! My next upload will most likely be a video and no animation, though. Let’s see how that’ll turn out…

1 Like

I could put this on repeat all day and just watch the satisfaction of this video

1 Like

Thanks man! That was my goal ;)