Infinite Flight Open Beta

Blog article by Jason Rosewell

Hello pilots and controllers!

As the internal beta testing for 20.2 comes to a close, we’re introducing something new. For this release, Infinite Flight is offering a public beta, giving interested users a chance to preview and test new and improved features in advance.

Read all of the details →

326 Likes

Oh snap…

20 Likes

Wow, this is awesome! Can’t wait.

14 Likes

95 Likes

This was unexpected. Wow! Thanks IF!

7 Likes

OMG, would love to be in this.

1 Like

123 Likes

Visibly excited

6 Likes

This will be interesting to say the least, thanks team!

2 Likes

I can’t believe that there is going to be open beta. I am so excited!

5 Likes

Wow, this is incredible. Thank you so much infinite flight!

2 Likes

This day has been interesting with Minecraft steve being in smash (sorry if off topic) and now Beta Open? N I C E

1 Like

4 Likes

Hold up! What?!?!

1 Like

So question that I don’t see on that page, sorry if I missed it. I see it says you have to have a subscription before you get the beta but if I already own the 77W firstly would that transfer, and secondly would not having pro disqualify me from the beta?

1 Like

This is definitely something I was not expecting, thanks Infinite Flight for all of your unexpected surprises!

2 Likes

Great solution from 20.1

In addition to reaching a broader audience testing new aircraft, bug fixes, and features, an open public beta will allow Infinite Flight developers a chance to test and monitor server loads and the impact of new code in a more controlled way. Often, the only way to test properly is by adding volume.

This will be exciting

11 Likes

Ummm, wow. Great work IF. I can tell lots of people will be excited!

2 Likes

Hopefully this public means that servers won’t go ded once 20.2 is released.

3 Likes

Hold up? What am I mean to be holding up?

8 Likes