Infinite Flight on Twitter

Recently Infinite Flight added this on their Twitter page

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I have to say this is funny because the community is driving Infinite flight โœˆ๏ธ โ™พ๏ธ personnel crazy with the requests and suggestions, I included ๐Ÿ˜…

Infinite Flight should consult with Dj Khaled, how to manage the success because this is clearly what you are suffering ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

You are in a hostage situation from your own success, 'cause โ€œyou kidnap us from our reality to introduce us to this amazing and addicted virtual world.โ€ Now we want more, a lot more ๐Ÿ˜Stockholm syndrome all over the place ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Satisfied customer โœ…

10 Likes

Iโ€™m more curious where I can find a phone like that.

iPhone 99 X Max PRO Supersonic

tenor

9 Likes

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I guess. Maybe IF will release any time soon, the infinite iPhone ๐Ÿ“ฒ

Would be neat to have a top phone company do a Collab with infinite flight

2 Likes

Medieval voice

There was once a journey where you can receive an iPhone 99 X Max PRO Supersonic. The first thing you need to do is take a car and your first clue will be in the car. It states, โ€œyou must travel to a circular shape in the ground.โ€ You tell your taxi driver to head to a location that has been given to you on the clue.

When your cab driver gets to your destination, youโ€™re both confused. Itโ€™s a circular shape building with a clue. The sign states, โ€œVOR.โ€ You start to read your clue. It states, โ€œthereโ€™s a deer on the other side of the United States. Find him, meet him.โ€ The obvious move is to look around the VOR building. But, you log on to the IFC and you view DeerCrusherโ€™s profile. Bingo. You get an idea. You have to fly to DeerCrusherโ€™s house to get the next clue. You fly on an E175 over to Denver.

2 hours later. You arrive into Denver and take another taxi cab to DeerCrusherโ€™s house. When you arrive, you notice that DeerCrusher isnโ€™t home but the clue at the VOR stated that, โ€œ thereโ€™s a deer on the other side of the United States. Find him, meet him.โ€ You notice a hidden clue box thatโ€™s blended in with the grass. You pick it up and read what it says. โ€œIn order to gift an iPhone 99 X Max PRO Supersonic to DeerCrusher, you must gather the Infinite Flight staff and moderator team to DeerCrusherโ€™s house. At this moment, you should be stressed out.

Once you fly in everyone from the staff and moderator team, you will be presented with an iPhone 99 X Max PRO Supersonic to gift to DeerCrusher. DeerCrusher will be very happy and you will make his day.

7 Likes

Phone no, tablet or an Ipad. I canโ€™t play on the phone anymore. Nintendo DS could be an option

1 Like

IOSDROID genius mode 3000 activated

3 Likes

Hahaha, snapdragon processor, please. Itโ€™s one of, if not best so far introduced to Android software.

1 Like

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.