Infinite Flight on PC. Question for mobile

So I saw Laura say in a post that they have PC development in their plans. Would that mean discontinuation of the mobile version, and if not, will there be two different versions or just graphics enhanced?

1 Like

I doubt it would mean that mobile would not be developed. IF won’t do well on the PC, as sims such as Prepare3D and X-Plane are a lot better. I think the graphics would be enhanced for pc, but I am not sure. Only Laura can say.

5 Likes

@DipperDolphin I think so too…

I totally agree with your assessment. On Android and iOS, IF rules. On Windows PC, they would be compared with X Plane 11 as well as others (tough, tough competition).

It takes a lot more efficient programming to run on Android and iOS. I’m always impressed with what they accomplish with so little resources on a mobile device.

2 Likes

Boy, I hope not😭

Me too! And even if they don’t stop developing the mobile version, they will probably focus more towards the PC version and leave us. :(( @Laura

1 Like

That’s unlikely

4 Likes

PC is not nice its better on tablet

There is good side n bad side.

The bad is other pc simulator each aircraft cost too much!

The good side is IF aircraft is cheapest a lot!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.