Infinite flight on iPad Air 2?

Hello I put this topic here because it doesn’t fit any other category just want to know if Infinite flight is available in any other iPad like iPad Air 2? Is it? BTW is infinite flight better in iPad or android phone ?

1 Like

Yes, IF works on an iPad Air 2 as I have it :)

2 Likes

It works on almost any Android tablet or iPad.

Personally, I like it better on the iPad because you can see more scenery, the controls are easier, and it’s just so much better :)

1 Like

You can’t compare this. It really depends on the specs of the device. Some Android phones are very powerful probably even more powerful than most iPads.

4 Likes

Yea I use it on an air 2 works well.

1 Like

Thank you all!

I use it on a Samsung tablet. It dosent matter what device it is as long as it can run it smoothly. Defenetly a tablet is better than phone because the controls are easier and you can see better.

1 Like

I have been using IPad Air 2 for some time now, and no problems at all. I play everything in high. With the new update, sometimes when there is a lot of traffic around, it can get a little bit laggy, but nothing major. It is a known issue they are trying to fix about RAM management.

Regarding android vs iOS, I cannot tell, as I have only played IF in iPad.

1 Like

Recently with all of these IOS crashes I would recommend an android phone. I have an iPad Air 2 and it constantly crashes.

1 Like

I haven’t had any issues with the iPad Air 2 and I have had it for 4 years exactly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.