Infinite Flight on Huawei device

Hey I need help
I would like to know if there is a way to use infinite Flight on a Huawei… Play store and Apple store does not work on it

1 Like

Unfortunately not. No.
Google Play is required on Android devices.

1 Like

Oh okay thanks

Im not an expert (i use an iPad myself) can you download the play store from the huawei store?

There are some ways to get the Google Play Store on a Huawei device released after the ban, however, they are not condoned, officially supported, nor 100% guaranteed to work. Moreover, even if one were to get the Play Store on such a device, they would still be unable to download Infinite Flight, as it requires Play Protect certification - which is something a sideloaded Play Store does not have, as this certification is granted by Google.

With enough digging, you might be able to find ways to get Play Protect certification - but just like installing the Play Store to begin with, it’s not 100% guaranteed to work, and it’d be at one’s own risk if they did go through with it. So for now, for the common user, it’d be impossible to play IF on Huawei devices, unless IF decides to publish their app on Huawei’s App Gallery at some point in the future.

Oh, there was a ban? I did not know that.

2 Likes

Yes… I think changing phone would be the best solution

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.