Infinite Flight on device with Snapdragon 670?

So I am thinking of getting a tablet for Infinite Flight because it’s kind of hard on a phone. And because I don’t want to spent TOO much on it the Samsung Galaxy S5e with a Snapdragon 670 is a affordable alternative but I don’t know how good this chip runs IF because right now I am on a Snapdragon 855.
Or is the Samsung Galaxy S6 tablet a valuable alternative? Or are there better ANDROID TABLETS (all my devices are Android that’s why Apple wouldn’t fit in)?

1 Like

You wouldnt be able to get much performance out of the 670. It will only be able to run at low-medium graphics.

The galaxy tab s6 would be able to run infinite flight on the max settings with ease as it uses the snapdragon 855 just like the new galaxy s10 series. I would highly recommend this if youre looking for the best graphics and smoothest experience.

One android tablet which is mentioned a lot as being one of the best here on the forum is the google pixel c. The best tablet overall would be the ipad 2018/ipad pro or anything newer as most people here use those devices and they run perfectly.

If you want to ask more question or would like more feedback then i recommend heading to this thread: Device Compatibility Thread (19.1) - Built By Us For You!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.