infinite flight on android

Hi at the moment I have infinite installed on my iphone which includes many aircraft that I have purchased
I now have an android phone when I went to the Google Store to download infinite flight it says I have to purchase it…? is this true
Thank you for your help
Regards
Shaeeb

Hello!

Unfortunately purchases made through the App Store or Google Play Store do not transfer to the opposing App Store, whether Apple or Android. Each App Store has control over their own purchases, not allowing them to be honored by the opposite store, much like a game for Xbox would not be recognized by PlayStation.

What about transferring their account to his new android devices? :)

the account will transfer no problem. But i don’t think the bought planes will

Thanks guys for your replies
I’m gutted that I may not be able to transfer all my purchased aircraft
i bought so many of them…and though I could do a purchase restore on android

I have lost so much money if I sell my iPhone

Thank you guys
Shaeeb

Yes. With infinite flight you have to purchase game with every new phone you get but not subs.

Nope. It’s only between different stores. If you buy a new iPhone and sign in with the same Apple-ID, you can re-download the app without being charged.

Can’t he login using Google or Facebook or so in his Iphone, and then also log in into his Android with Facebook or Google? Or does that not work. I agree with him that it’s weird if you buy 10 planes, 40 euros and don’t keep them if you go to an other Phone company.

But, I’m happy to hear another person switches to Android :-)

Hello!

No, it’s not. The app purchase and in-app purchase are handled by the stores. In the same way, you can’t take a Playstation game and use it in an Xbox :)

Google/Facebook accounts is only for subscriptions. And those are not store dependent.