Infinite Flight Official Discord Server

Infinite Flight Official Discord Server

The Idea

The idea for this feature request is far from complicated, it would be nice for Infinite Flight to have their own official Discord server with different roles, channels. etc

Why is this necessary?

Having a Discord Server for Infinite Flight would be necessary due to the fact that you can communicate with others on the platform about different topics other than Infinite Flight, as your communicating with others you can form relationships with each other. This can be very good for members of our community who have a hard time making relationships with others. A Discord Server could also be necessary as a simple place grow, in a Discord Server you can apply for discovery if the server has more than 1,000 members. Applying for discovery is basically getting members to join the server without invites from other members and/or advertising. Infinite Flight can grow in this way. A Discord Server is also free and doesn’t require money to run!

If this gets implemented what will happen to the forum?

If this idea gets implemented the forum may or may not stay, this will be up to the developers of Infinite Flight.

I know a lot of you may not agree but that’s fine.

Please share your thoughts below, thank you.

I mean the forum is kinda a discord sever. But discord would be better for interaction and stuff pie that

I doubt this feature will be implemented anytime in the future. I don’t see a point in creating a discord server when we already have a nice forum which is good enough. In addition, the #features category is only for feature requests within the game only.

The decision was made to go with Discourse.