Infinite Flight Official Challenges

Hello everyone! Today, I have created a wonderful community idea that hopefully many people can participate in. Since Infinite Flight does not have challenges and / or achievements yet, I’m proposing a manual challenge list that IF Community members can partake in and complete. You can suggest challenges down in the comments, and I’ll add them into this topic myself. You can also announce if you completed a challenge down in the comments.

Now, I will create polls with only two options:

• Completed (You’ve completed the challenge.)
  • Started (You’ve started the challenge.)

Now, I’m going to need every single one of you to tell the truth and nothing but this whole thing to work out. If you have one of these already completed, then you may put down “Completed”. If you can provide picture evidence for some challenges, please do. :)

Now that I’ve explained everything, it’s time to get out and complete some challenges guys! Who can get the most completed?

####Fly only one aircraft for two whole weeks, every day.

• Completed
  • Started

0 voters

####Complete a 2 hour flight.

• Completed
  • Started

0 voters

####Collect 1,000 XP in one flight.

• Completed
  • Started

0 voters

####Complete a flight at 80% weight or above (must be at least a 30 minute flight)

• Completed
  • Started

0 voters

1 Like

What if I don’t have live? How can I know that I got 1,000xp?

If you dont have live then you can do the challenges that dont require it.

2 Likes

I know @Snelweg_A15 has the first challenge down packed. Lol

1 Like

Easy challanges :)

2 Likes

I could never complete a 2 hour flight with the current system. It’s all I can do to handle a 30 minute flight. Once global is released maybe I’ll give it a shot then.

4 Likes

I’m gonna have to post some challenges down here since I can’t add polls to the original posts. Others feel free to create some challenges!

Already done all of them! I flew the 787 straight for two weeks, as I am sure many people did.

2 Likes

Before I have the 77W as my only IAP so u could imagine how much I flew that thing. 99% of my flights at the time was on the 77W. I got 1000xp on a flight this morning 😂. I have forgotten that I had my weight set to high before and the trim just makes the aircraft feel so light, especially the 787’s. A 2 hr flight now, that’s a bit of a challenge considering my phone is almost 3 years old(Note 3) but it holds up like a champ. Slowly I am pushing it beyond its limits. Just today I did a 1hr+ flight that got me that 1k xp. Would love to see the challenges to continue 👍😂👌

1 Like

Fun challenges! Add some more!

I did 3 hours lol

Completed all of these :) 787 is my favourite plane too fly aside from that 747 :)

Ok then :/ Don’t expect anything great
Not fly a commercial aircraft on live for 1 week

• Completed
  • Started

0 voters

1 Like

Does a Cirrus count? I flew that around the London region for a week when I first got that region.

Anything that is used for daily routes(Dash 8 included) is not allowed so, the Cirrus counts

1 Like

Okay, great. ;)

Fly a cessna 172 from KTPA to KMIA

• Completed
  • Started

0 voters

Are these airports even in IF? I don’t have the region… :(

KTPA and KMIA are in the South Florida region.

Okay, cool. I would do it if I had the region.