Infinite Flight Not Starting

Hello Everyone,

I have an issue. My IF is not starting, it stays on the start screen. My device is an iPad 6 generation.

Thanks

Maybe you can do these different things to fix it :

• Just restart the app
  • Uninstall/Reinstall
  • Restart your device

Is for sure not a problem with the devices because is always good for IF.

I hope it will help.

1 Like

Already restarted app and device, I will try to install it again, thanks.

1 Like

Okay, good, anytime mate ;)

Let me know if it’s still not working.

Now it says updating navigation database, as usual. But it is stuck on 8%. Like for 5 minutes now.

1 Like

Ummm, the updating nav databse is normal don’t worry but for the other i don’t know.

Maybe just wait a bit more.

Is your connection strong?

It is still starting, stuck on Downloading Airport data 20% like for 10 minutes now.

Around 15 mb per second of download, but my internet has been slower and still IF starts with no problem.

1 Like

I haven’t seen you mention this, how much storage do you have available? And have you tried rebooting your WiFi? You could try clearing some files and restarting your router since you’ve already attempted to restart your device. While you are waiting for that, turn off your device fully. Once your WiFi connection is reestablished go ahead and turn your device back on and relaunch IF.

1 Like

I have more than 50gb available

It’s likely your internet connection. See my updated response above for rebooting your WiFi and powering down your device fully ;)

2 Likes

I have already tried everything you told me, I will now to restart WiFi, thanks.

1 Like

I had this issue before, you could try switching to Airplane Mode and wait a few seconds and switch back to WiFi.

1 Like

Now it appears this:

But as you can see I have more than 50gb available;

I will try. Thank you

1 Like

Okay, this time make sure you close Infinite Flight then stop Infinite Flight from running in the background. Relaunch the app and you should be fine. You could also try getting as close to your router as possible to get the strongest possible connection to your internet.

2 Likes

I will try

1 Like

I don’t know, now it is working, thanks all for your help.

1 Like

I restarted it and it worked

1 Like