Infinite flight not responding

Infinite flight does not respond quite often and to be honest everytime I try to open it.it doesn’t seem to be a problem with my phone as all other apps work perfectly fine.During long haul flights this thing happens and ruins all the progress as it did in my recent ultra long from vabb to kjfk where the app mysteriously shut down itself while i was only 3 hrs away from the landing.i have tried to reboot the app several time but it doesn’t help either.

Please provide me with a solution that could really help

Device: Mi 11 lite ne 5g
Operating system: MIUI 14.0.4.0.TKOINXM(Android 13)

hey did you try restarting your device before starting long hauls?

The “Not responding” issue in Infinite Flight on Android means that the app is not functioning properly or not responding to user input. It can occur due to various reasons such as insufficient device resources, outdated software, or a problem with the app itself. To resolve the issue, you may need to try some troubleshooting steps.

Firstly, try restarting your device. Sometimes, a simple device restart can fix the issue. If that doesn’t work, make sure that the Infinite Flight app is updated to the latest version available in the Google Play Store.

IF the issue persists, try clearing the app cache by going to Settings > Apps > Infinite Flight > Storage > Clear Cache. This will remove any temporary files that may be causing the problem.

When none of the above steps work, you can try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it from the Google Play Store.

hope it helps :)

Thank you so much for your help!!👍

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.