Hi, I recently tried to load into a game and it didn’t work. The loading took so long that it even said we’re experiencing connectivity issues with the global server. Can someone help me? My internet is perfect just not this game
It is probably a server issue, just restart and you should be fine
Also don’t forget to report back if it worked
Restart your device and if that doesn’t work, restart your router. Make sure there is a green check mark in the top right.
Restart your game. If it doesn’t work, close the game and then restart your device. If it still doesn’t work, reinstall the game. If reinstalling the game doesn’t work, restart your router. If it still doesn’t work then PM a moderator.
Thank you for contacting support. We’re sorry you are having issues connecting to the live server. Please understand that while devices may be the same, the network configuration may be different between users. Sometimes the issue is a temporary server issue in which just waiting will solve the provlem.
Please try the following to resolve your connectivity issue:
Reboot your device - Do this first!
This should always be the first step to resolve any issue. Sometimes the server issue is temporary so waiting a short period of time and/or rebooting may help.
Switch between network types (WIFI/Cellular)
If you are on wifi, try cellular if you can. If you are on cellular, try a wifi connection and see if it is any different.
Try a different network
For troubleshooting, try a different network and see if the results are different.
Toggle airplane mode
– Shut down IF
– Go into airplane mode on your device for 40-60 seconds
– Turn airplane mode off. This causes your device to reconnect to your network and solves the problem for some.
VPN or Proxy
Ensure you are not on a VPN network or behind a proxy. These will often block the necessary UDP ports for a successful connection to the live server.
Reset device network settings
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.
From the Home screen, navigate: Apps icon Apps icon > Settings > Backup and reset
Tap Reset network settings.
Tap RESET SETTINGS.
If applicable, enter the PIN, password, fingerprint or pattern then tap RESET SETTINGS again to confirm.
Update wifi DNS settings
In some cases you may need to update your devices DNS settings on wifi to use google’s DNS.
Here’s how to change your iPhone’s DNS servers:
- From the iPhone’s home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi. The available wireless networks in range of your iPhone appear, as shown below.
- Find your wireless network in the list, and then click the arrow.
- Tap the DNS field.
- Delete the current DNS servers, and enter the new DNS servers. (If you enter more than one DNS server, be sure sure to separate the servers with commas.)
- To use Google DNS, enter 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
- Re-launch IF
- Open the Settings on the device.
- Select “Wi-Fi”.
- Long press your current network, then select “Modify network”.
- Mark “Show advanced options” check box.
- Change “IP settings” to “Static”
- Change DNS1 to 22.214.171.124
- Change DNS2 to 126.96.36.199
- Press “Save” button, disconnect from the network, and reconnect for changes to take effect.
The DNS can only be changed while on WIFI.
When replying please help us out by ensuring you provide ALL of the following:
- Your device model
- Your infinite flight version
- Connection type, cell/wifi. If cellular, please provide the network name (Verizon, T-Mobile, etc)
- Please list any of the steps above you have already tried and their results.
It’s all good. Got it fixed for doing nothing.