Infinite Flight Not Compatible with your device

Hello! I have been using Infinite Flight for a few years now, on my iPod Touch 5th Gen. Everything was fine, but I deleted the app. After Global was released, I wanted to reinstall it, but when I went back to download it,
it said “Infinite Flight Not Compatible with your device”. Now I don’t know if this is because of the update, but I have spend maybe 15-20$ on the game, so I would like to play it again. Would that be possible? Thanks!

Thank you for contacting support!

Our minimum device requirements have recently changed due to the rapidly evolving features of Infinite Flight which require greater device performance and specifications to smoothly operate. To ensure the best possible experience we recommend that a device has at least 1GB+ of internal device memory (RAM). Our mission will be to continually optimize performance, however the bar must be raised with future features in mind.

iOS Requirements:

• 64 bit device
  • iOS 10 operating system or later
  • Click here to see full list of iOS devices supported at this time

Android Requirements:

• Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating system or later
  • Device must support OpenGL ES 3.0 (Check here.)

Note: Due to large variety of Android devices there is not a specific list of supported devices. Customers with devices that are not supported at this time will receive a message on the Google PlayStore when attempting to download the latest update for Infinite Flight to advise that the device in use is not supported.

We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.

3 Likes

Similar problem here…

NVIDIA Shield TV (2017 model).
16 GB memory
Android 7.0 (Nougat)
NVIDIA Tegra X1 Octa core CPU @2.0 GHz
OpenGL ES 3.2
2.9 GB RAM

Infinite Flight doesn’t even show up in the Google Play store on the device. When I check “My Apps” in the Google Play store using my iPad, it shows Infinite Flight with a message that “This app is compatible with some of your devices”. The Shield TV has an “X” next to it, indicating incompatibility. Not sure why… Looks like it meets all the minimum requirements, and then some.

I intend to use the console with a joystick, mouse and keyboard so touchscreen compatibility is not needed. My Mad Catz MOJO ran IF just fine this way, but unfortunately is only OpenGL ES 2.0 and not “Global” compatible.

Any ideas?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.